BEST WESTERN Lookout Lodge
Description provided by BEST WESTERN Lookout Lodge
From: Interstate 10 Eastbound. Take Exit 303. The BEST WESTERN Lookout Lodge is located 65 miles Southeast of Tucson. From: Interstate 10 Westbound. Take Exit 303 at Benson. Travel twenty-two miles South on AZ 80. Hotel is located directly on AZ 80.
List of Amenities for BEST WESTERN Lookout Lodge
| · Front desk
· Front desk
Directions to BEST WESTERN Lookout Lodge
The Ranch22 Restaurant is closed for dinner but is available for special events. The restaurant will still serve breakfast during this time. Tombstone's only full service hotel. All rooms offer a complimentary full hot breakfast, mountain views and free Wi-Fi Internet access! This Tombstone hotel in Southern Arizona offers spectacular views and top-rate dining for a memorable travel experience. Located a quarter mile from downtown Tombstone, the BEST WESTERN Lookout Lodge is conveniently located with easy access to key area attractions such as the famous Boothill Cemetery and Crystal Palace Saloon. Within 15 miles, visitors can explore the stunning limestone cavern system at Kartchner Caverns. Hotel guests who enjoy site seeing can also visit historic Fort Huachuca, Copper Queen Mines in nearby Bisbee, the Cochise Stronghold and Ramsey Canyon all within just 25 miles. With Tucson only 61 miles away, guests are within an easy drive of the Tucson Airport. Each well-appointed room at this hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access; all rooms are non-smoking, cable satellite television, air conditioning, extra toiletries, iron/ironing board, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer. Other hotel amenities include outdoor fire pits, a seasonal outdoor heated pool and water fountain. Pet-friendly rooms include a special surprise for pet guests. A complimentary full hot breakfast is served from our onsite Ranch 22 restaurant. Dinner is served during peak season. Spectacular views of the Dragoon Mountains and magical Arizona sunsets set the ambiance for a unique dining experience. Guests can dine indoors under vaulted Douglas Fir wood ceilings surrounded by American art work or outside around fire pits in a native desert garden setting. This restaurant proudly features imported and local beers along with the finest wines available in Tombstone. A friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Lookout Lodge is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. Book a room today at this Tombstone hotel!
* 1.00 mile(s) from Six area golf courses * 1.00 mile(s) from Jeep tours
* 20.00 mile(s) from Fort Huachuca * 24.00 mile(s) from Bisbee * 24.00 mile(s) from Sierra Vista * 27.00 mile(s) from Benson * 35.00 mile(s) from Sonoita * 49.00 mile(s) from Douglas * 59.00 mile(s) from Willcox * 66.00 mile(s) from
* 0.10 mile(s) from Stagecoach rides in Tombstone * 0.10 mile(s) from Boothill Graveyard * 0.50 mile(s) from OK Corral * 0.50 mile(s) from Birdcage Theater * 0.50 mile(s) from Crystal Palace Saloon * 0.50 mile(s) from Tombstone Courthouse *
* 65.00 mile(s) from shopping in Nogales
* 0.10 mile(s) from Sierra Vista Municipal Airport * 61.00 mile(s) from Tucson International Airport
Airport Information Not available
Room Information for this hotel1 KING BED,NONSMOKING,VIEW,REFRI
2 QUEEN BEDS,NONSMOKING,VIEW,REF
1 KING BED,NONSMOKE,PET FRIENDLY
2 QUEEN BEDS,NONSMOKE,PET FRIEND
Miscellaneous Information provided by BEST WESTERN Lookout Lodge
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 AM
· Check out time is 11:00 AM
· Time Zone is Mountain Standard Time
· Renovated in 01/01/1999
· 40 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 2 floors.